torsdag 29. november 2007

Time Travel



It has been a dream for human beings "through all times"... How can we travel in time?

But I wonder... How can we NOT?

Because we have left the harbour and are sailing down the stream of time, second by second... I would not wish to travel faster at all.

I study the views on the banks of the world as I float by. I wawe and smile to others and invite some of them on board. We enjoy each others company. Some stay and others go.

Sometimes the stream rocks the boat in a soothing and comforting way. Sometimes we have to hold on for life or row to clear from rocks or banks.

But we move. We travel in time. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

2 kommentarer:

Azrael sa...

True, we are always traveling in time, but at time's own pace and it's a one way street.

For some though it is not fast enough, or they want to go the wrong way. Who know, if they try hard enough someone someday might find some way to do that

cheers!!!

Purnima sa...

Really nice thoughts, it made me roam in the air for a moment..:)