mandag 23. juli 2007

The Day I rejected my Puppy


So, to remove all doubt ; We speak of a human puppy. A puppy that i found less than a year ago, and she suspected the had a soul - and she was looking for it. I loved her from the first moment.
We have worked together for a long time now. Both of us have grew, and both of us detected more and more of our inner life.
She called me her teacher, as I told her what I knew and what I experienced. We shared, discussed and quarreled. And she grew. One day I had nothing more to teach her. The sweet girl I got to know, was now my strong and shining equal. So it was time for me to let go, our pupil/ teacher relationship has ended.
We love each other and respect each other. Go further, my friend, climb the towers of a thousand doors, let the sky be the limit!
There are a lot more puppies to come. And one day very very soon, she will have her own puppy to pass her great wisdom on to.
Go girl! Light the fire!!

Ingen kommentarer: