torsdag 26. juli 2007

Where are you now, My unborn babies?

I believe the soul is eternal. I believe our home is on the other side of the veil, and that we visit the earth numerous times. Not just my soul. All human souls.

I hope to be a mother someday. Then my children must be out there somewhere. Waiting for me to get ready?

How are you, my wonderful ones? What are you doing? I guess you are preparing for this lifetime to come, the incarnation that I am lucky enough to be part of. What plans have you made? Have we met before? I am so much looking forward to meet you. I promise you I will let you be who you are. I promise that I will honour your choices.... And I promise you to help you grow in the best way I know.

I have the feeling our lifetime together, will NOT be boring! So Elias, Dina and Lily - Mummy loves you - hope to see you soon! Waiting eagerly for the wind of birth.

4 kommentarer:

Nadiyya sa...

Picture from www.ashesandsnow.com

Anonym sa...

Such a loving mother you are!

F.J.

Nadiyya sa...

Certainly hope I will be!!

Anonym sa...

You already are;)
You know them already, and love them already!

eiramy