søndag 22. juli 2007

Read my hand, Linda Lou!


Picture: Linda and me, Ramla Village, Egypt 07
This is the story about how I met one of my very best friends, Linda. It is also a story about how heaven sends you a helping hand when needed.
It was the summer 2005. I was in the middle of a very, and I mean VERY hard breakup, that included harrassment and threats. As usual in Norwegian summer days, it was raining. And also as usual, I was driving down our valley. Then I saw something very unusual. A girl, hitch-hiking in the rain. The thing about her, that was so unusual, was : She was smiling. Even when it was very clear, that I was not going to pick her up.
So I passed, and then I thought: Now, THAT girl I am supposed to pick up! So I did. All she wanted was a ride for twenty minutes. She ended up living with me for a week. In this week she taught me to stop moaning and start living. She taught me how to maintain a body! And she told me that "You are all right, and I like you." Very simple, but just what I needed. And then she read my hand!
After this she came back to Norway in 2006, and then she visited me in Egypt in 2007. Lindas' road doesn't cross mine very often. Bur how great it is to know - just that she is there!
luv u Linda xxx ;)

1 kommentar:

hedoorientia sa...

Great story about great soulmates :) There are people like that destined to meet you scattered all around the universe!