søndag 22. juli 2007

Publishing poems...


Finally! I'm publishing poems! In Norwegian though. My book will be called "One hundred holes in the Ice", referring to the ice, the mental walls that we humans build around us for protection. Protection from each other and protection from ourself. My hope is, that each and every poem will melt a small hole in that ice, allowing a little feeling to flow through.
For those of you who read Norwegian, you can find my poems here:
And for those of you who don't, I have translated one, just a taste of he, ha ha:
My own Astrology.
I was
Born a Sagittarius
In the
year of the horse
That might
just be the reason
Why
your Mind echoes
with galloping hooves
every time you are
in my Presence.

2 kommentarer:

hedoorientia sa...

Fantastic, Nadiyya and congratulations! Alf mabrouk!

Nadiyya sa...

Giggle giggle!!! Shukran jazeelan!!