torsdag 26. juli 2007

Let Yourself Recieve.


A lot of us are givers. We take care of other people, comfort them, teach them, touch them. But how does it feel to recieve?
When you are tired, ask for rest. When you are confused, ask for guidance. If you feel lonely, ask for company. It is healthy. It is balance.
When you need someone to advice you, ask and you will both grow in the process. When you feel sad, seek to be comforted, and it will make both of you feel happy and worthy.
When you allow someone to give to you, you give them the gift of giving.
So always recieve, witout guilt, and without any apologies.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Wise words!
Lots of people struggle hard to learn how to receive..
They don't feel worthy..
Sad but true.. but then again, NOT true!
They are SO worthy..and I just wish that they will see it for themselves, very soon!
Very soon!

I will receive, what comes to me, what I deserve.... And I will gladly give to anyone who needs:)

*eiramy*