fredag 27. juli 2007

Stupid, Lazy, or... just not into it?


That is her question, my wonderful "Rockarollawoman". She is in the dark. She can't get out of bed. She feels tired, she feels choked. tHERE IS NOTHING WRONG with her intelligence. She just can't make herself go to school ... Doesn't want to. Doesn't want to face the world. What is wrong?
Dear rockarollawoman, I think I have the answer, or at least a theory. You are NOT lazy. just depressed - and why?
I know this young girl very well, but we haven't been in touch much lately. She writes in her blog: "The thought of losing my friends terrifies me... but I watch them slowly drift away... because I am not able to get involved."
Rockarolla is a warm, creative and artistic young lady. But she's not using her talents, allowing them to grow. She is like a plant you have put in the basement. It turns pale.... if you don't remember to take it out again, it will die. Rockarolla needs sunshine and water, she needs emotions and attention!
Write and sing my girl, and let your genious show! I think there are probably thousands of youngsters like you around. Challenge them! It will give them courage also to face the more trivial parts of life.
This is Rockarollawoman:

Ingen kommentarer: