lørdag 15. september 2007

...And it seems he loves ME!!

I too had my share of disfunctional relationships. my first boyfriend was very religious and felt ashamed for wanting a woman. The second one needed a mother, and I mothered him for more than a year. Then he left me for a teenage girl.

The third one wanted me to be his "slut", we didn´t have anything to talk about in the daytime, and after eight months it was obvious that this wouldn´t work out.

Number four was the best and the worst in all ways, and the complete opposite of number three. We had EVERYTHING in common, but sadly just as friends. he turned out to be gay.

Then i met my husband. For a long time i suspected he was a hoax or a scam, Guys like that just don´t exist, i said. But now we´ve soon been together for three years, I have to face the truth: this guy thinks I am divine! He thinks I am fabulous! I am his EVERYTHING!

ME!! Who thought I was nothing!

i have to trust me to trust him. maybe one day I can feel I am divine and fabulous too - Thank you sweetheart for showing me - myself.

2 kommentarer:

StayAtHomeKat sa...

you are blessed and what's more, you know so....
an important ingredient for long term success

you radiate the happiness of a woman loved and in love
I am so glad for you!

to hear people pile on the compliments about their spouse is a joy

Anonym sa...

Du er jo det!
En gudinne:)