onsdag 5. september 2007

Happy Wedding Day...


Hey look at the calendar... The date there is the same as inside my ring! It is our wedding day, second anniversary...! Two years has passed since that wonderful and very strange day, when we got married, almost without any planning at all.

I remember it very clearly, even though I don't have a single picture from that day. What we wore, what your nieces wore... I remember you, holding on to my hand, you were a little nervous, but in your eyes I saw stars.

I knew I wanted to share my life with you, but had no idea how. And the stairs that we have climbed were really hard in the beginning... They are not anymore.

My love, I am really happy that we had the "for worse" first... Now it is finally time for us to enjoy the "for better"!!

xxxxx Eternal Love 595

11 kommentarer:

Lady divine sa...

Congratulations!!!!!
And may you've a wonderful time with your husband in the years to come..

Love, Hugs & kisses...:-)

Nadiyya sa...

Thanks a lot, both of you!! Yes, I hope and believe we will have a good future together :)

Azrael sa...

Hey congratulations and may you have many many happy years together!!! :D

Nadiyya sa...

THANK you so much! Come and see us :)

Holly sa...

Hi nadiyya

Congratulations

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I'm still learning how to do all this.

You are very welcome to link to my blog.

Keep Smiling

Holly

Nadiyya sa...

Hey thannks Holly, I like your blog, and I hope you have a lot of guests on it ;)

Anonym sa...

CONGRATS!!!!! You two are beautiful and may you share each other's energies for years to come!

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

Thanks Lauren!! I love you, babe :)

Anonym sa...

Oooh, how cute a couple!

All the luck in the world (uh, but you'll share right?):)


F.J.

(ALso hoping the "for worse" is done, and "for better" i swaiting;) (Seems we have a lot in common:))

Nadiyya sa...

I think so too :) No blogspot-blog yet, FJ??

Anonym sa...

Me? New at blogging, having "hand full" with blogging "back there" ;)
But soon maybe;)

F.J.