onsdag 12. september 2007

First Day of the Rest of my Life...


What is happening in my life right now? You are looking at a picture of my new workplace. Isn't she beautiful? She is called "Nordoytraal" and she is brand new.
They called me today and offered me the job! Wonderful! So - why would I want to work on a fishtrawler?

1. It is very well paid. Of course it has to be - you work from six o' clock in the morning until ten at night. But I want to save up, so it's perfect for me.

2. You are six weeks on board, and after you are six weeks off, doing whatever you want, and I want to be home in Egypt. Living in Northern Africa, earning my money from Norway, hallelujah.

I want to build a guesthouse in Egypt - A beautiful, small place where people can come and feel at home while they are awakening their memories of the Desert and the Nile. I hope to see my vision coming true... Soon!

7 kommentarer:

Lady divine sa...

I wish you all the very best with your plans and dreams!!!!!!!

StayAtHomeKat sa...

Good Luck! What AN ADVENTURE. We will miss you if those weeks mean you won't have access to the net. Be careful at sea....fishing is a dangerous occupation.
That fishtrawler is so beautiful ;-) she could be called a Yacht!

Nadiyya sa...

Thanks both of you, very sweet. I should have a laptop computer, because I will have access to the net most of the time - but will I have access to a computer??

Anonym sa...

Congratulations!!!! What exactly will you be doing on this ship?

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

Cooking and cleaning dearest!! And it may also interrest you that i will be on this ship as only woman with 17 men... Hah!!

StayAtHomeKat sa...

best part!

take lots of photos

Nadiyya sa...

I promise I will...! Have tried to post on both this blog and the woman-blog today, didn´t work - :(