mandag 10. september 2007

Use your female divine power!! Healing Circle...


Prayers and healing energy is a great and strong force...! Mother wolf calls her pack: Are you willing to help a sister in need?

My friend Maren needs your help. She is 24 years old and alone with a baby boy. She's been feeling ill for some time now. The tests show it is likely that she has a tumor in her kidneys.

Remember her in your dreams tonight and tomorrow night, send her healing love and positive energy...!

Do you think you can't or don't know how? Think about her with compassion, love and warmth, try to see her as healthy and strong...! See, you already did your job. Each and every one who helps makes a great difference!!

(And if you know of someone else that might need it, tell us and we'll do it again....)

Thank you in advance and namaste!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

oh.. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend... will definitely pray for her and keep her in my thoughts...
I hope she gets better and that she will be healed soon...

this is Lady divine.. i can't seem to sign with my name..:-(

Nadiyya sa...

Thanks a lot Lady divine, I am very happy to hear that... She is going to have more tests taken today and I keep my fingers crossed...!