tirsdag 7. august 2007

7 random facts... about me!


I was tagged by Lauren (Backseat Betty blog) - and finally I get around to do this! Kisses to Lauren...
1. I want many children! Three as a minimum and five at the most. As I push 29 and still have none, I have to hurry? ... Luckily I am the aunt of five beautiful girls.
2. Young boys are my weakness! Yes it is true, I adore teenage boys - not as sexual partners - I mean as friends and conversation partners, They are open and curious. :) By the way - my husband is nineteen. That leads me to:
3. I am a holist married to a muslim. Do I need to comment any further? Let's just say: It's interresting!!
4. My car is called : Conan the Barbarian and is a 1988 Subary justy 4wd! Tiny but strong! Happy nineteenth birthday, Conan!!
5. I feel strongly about The Children of the World. As I am moving to Luxor, Egypt, I am happy and proud to be able to help orphans and disabled children through www.luxor4care.org
6. "I believe I can fly..." I believe I have a contact with my dear ones who have passed away, my unborn children and my spiritual guises. I believe that WE ARE... We are God also! I am a very spiritual person.
7. I am a poet! I have now written more than 100 poems - in norwegian, that is - and hope to publish a book during this fall. It is maybe to be called "Guillotine - You are standing in the shadow of a lady"
Thanks for tagging Lauren! And hereby I tag:
Hedoorientia - from Orientia in Saudi
Rockarollawoman - from Baklengs verden
Fly - ying blog
Kess from Rants and Musings
Jozee from straw Houses
Ladybird from Ladies Way
Johnny from Typically Awesome
Good luck folks, Enjoy!!

5 kommentarer:

Anjani sa...

When you say guess why? do you want me to actually guess or do you want me to wait for you to answer. Well my guess is...I don't know the laughter you'll get from bad auditions, the raging fights, the judges hilarious comments, the swooning host, because the world loves reality tv(which doesn't even match the genre because it really isn't reality). Oh thats cool, but some of the pictures are very x-rated for me.

Jozee sa...

last year i did one hundred things about me. i'll try to come up with 7 I didn't include that time. Not sure they'll be profound but they'll definitely be random.

Thanks for the link. Hope you don't mind if i link you back. Peace. josie

Nadiyya sa...

Thanks a lot for that, Jozee!!!

Anonym sa...

Wonderful!

And I am so intrigued about your marriage situation - what sort of dynamic does that place between you and your husband, being from different spiritualities? Most interesting! :)

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

I will put that on my list of what to blog later Lauren - Thanks a lot Miss blogalot!!