onsdag 15. august 2007

The one who plays with the Wolf...


Why... are many of us womes so self-destructive? When we meet a man that obviously will do nothing but break our heart - what do we do? Shrug our shoulders and turn our backs? Oh no. We place a bait. We want the beast to find us and then to fall into our trap.
Little red Riding hood thinks, that if she shows the black wolf that she trusts him - then HE will trust HER too... maybe confide in her... And then she can help him get rid of his darkness, and become the happy loving pet she is sure he truly is.
Well, mark my words. He may lick your hand - but he will never wag his tail.
The one who plays with the wolf - must prepare to be eaten in the end.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow - nicely put! Sometimes I feel like this is MVP and I. But I have to admit, I do LOVE to be eaten ;)

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

Growl...!!! We do! Me too!! Now I am married to the nicest man ever, he is not scary at all - and THAT is really scary to me - if you know what I mean!!

Mara sa...

Nadiyya, I stumbled on your blog and was captivated by it, but this post especially drew my utmost attention.
If you will allow me to, I would like to quote this exact post and give a link to you, I think it's fantastic and you captured the essentials so well that I am bewildered.
Thank you for your answer, whichever it will be, my appreciation for your writing will not diminish.

Nadiyya sa...

Of course of course, tell me where you will put it, thanks for commenting and for noticing my blog :)

Mara sa...

I linked your blog on my private blog, it's more of a journal of what's going on in my head and some of your posts gave me a lot to think about. Thank you for steering my thoughts in those certain directions!