onsdag 1. august 2007

Young boys are my Weakness


"Young boys are my weakness - I just like their sweetness..." This is a song by Kate Cebrano. A wonderful song that suits me perfectly. Young boys are my weakness - and so I married one. A wonderful young , sweet and loving man. Time runs fast and he is not a boy anymore, but he still has a lot of that sweetness in him.
It was wonderful to meet a man with such an open heart. A man that the world had not yet hardened. A man who was not afraid to pour out his feelings for me in words and in action. That has made our love especially warm. That has made our relationship extra strong.
To my beloved Ahmed : Thank you for being you that wants to be with me :) Hugs and kisses from your wife.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

"A man that the world had not yet hardened."

My man has seen the hardest of what life can give...and is struggeling.. an I with him..

You are lucky, but I don't need to tell you:) You already know:)

Bless you both!
(And us...)

F.J.

Nadiyya sa...

Bless you and the best of luck my dear FJ!!

Anonym sa...

My heart smiles from your words of blessing:)
Thanks!

eiramy