lørdag 11. august 2007

DO you remember your dreams?


Do you remember what you dream at night?
Are you one of us who think we don't dream at all? The trick is : focus on it! Make it important, make it a matter of discussion; what did I dream, and what does this mean?
Keep a notebook by your bed. A s a writer, I almost fall asleep with the pen in my hand, so that part is easy. And then...
Wake up before you really have to! If you are in a hurry to jump out of bed and rush to work, your dreams won't stick!
Let us try an experiment! Let us ask a question tonight; let us ask a question and see what our dreams will answer!! It won't hurt, will it?
Visit the Dream Factory:

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

This has always been intruiging and a little curious for me. I remember my dreams all the time and they range all across the board. I heard somewhere that dreaming could also be a way of making the Indigo-Crystal transition and cleansing while asleep. I'd like to know more about this.

xoxo
~Lauren