søndag 12. august 2007

Baghdad Burning!


Do you remember Riverbend? She is living in the war, and she is writing it! Girl blogging from inside Baghdad. All of us know about the war in Iraq, We hear about it every week - in periods every day.
But what do we know about it? Well we have seen some pictures... We have read a some facts. But what do we really know?? What do we know compared to Riverbend - who sees the occupation of her country, her city, her home and her life 24/7 ?
I read her blog from the book. Now I stop by her site regularly. The latest post is old. Who knows what River is doing today... hopefully she's just having computer problems...
What do I know about the war? What do I know about fear? What do I know about freedom?
I learned something new from Riverbend's blog; That I know very very little...!

3 kommentarer:

Lady divine sa...

I heard abt this... but never got to read about it.. thanks for the link..
will check it..:-)

Nadiyya sa...

No probs... but I really feel it was so much better to read it from a book though ;)

Anonym sa...

Good Job! :)