torsdag 16. august 2007

Golden Triangle - Sexuality

How much have you explored your sexuality? I have had a threesome - once... Was not really planning to do that, but anyway, this is the story about how I stumbled into that situation. I had just moved out from my ex-boyfriend, and was lucky enough to have Josie around. A crazy and friendly girl who welcomed me into her home and took care of me.

After two weeks of moaning and whining Josie decided it was about time I had some fun. So we went to a city about two hours drive from where we lived. I was not very keen on the idea, but she gave me enough wine to change my mind...

On the way I sent a message to the only person I knew in that city; my ex boyfriend's baby sister, if she wanted to meet me? She texted me back; "Ok, if you'll join me and my boyfriend in a threesome"? I said yes, was sure that she was joking! She was not.

So after visiting a bar or two we ended up in a hotel bed together. Linda, Billy and me. Let's just say it was a VERY hot night, and I was blushing in the hotel lobby the next morning. Then I took a deep breath and hummed; "How bad can it be - It's just sexuality...?"





7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm glad you had a wonderful and memorable experience! I hear too many first-time threesomes that have turned into horror stories. I was a single girl in the swinging Lifestyle for a while and I was able to taste the erotica as being the in-demand third party. Since being in a relationship, I've had the opoprtunity to be with two men at once. . . I highly recommend you try that NEXT! ;)

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

Well, we'll see, it will be WITHOUT my jealous hubby then hahah :) Maybe when I'm a widow Lauren!!

Hugs. - Hope you liked the video as well!

Lady divine sa...

Sounds like loads of fun!!!

Nadiyya sa...

You se, Lady Divine, this was something VERY unthinkable for me to do. But why should this incident make me feel like a bad or dirty person? This is what I really mean to say - our sexuality is something natural, and as long as we don't hurt others, we should not hurt ourselves with it either...

Lady divine sa...

Hey, I hope u didn't get me wrong..
I know it's a part of our personal sexuality.. and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that..:-)

I perfectly understand you...:-)
and there's nothing wrong in what you've said...

Lady divine sa...

I also hope you've a great time on your trip!!!!

*Hugzzzz*
Take care

Nadiyya sa...

Weeee! Divine , I knew we saw eye to eye :) haha