torsdag 30. august 2007

Egyptian Afterglow


It is raining in my heart. My sixth journey to Egypt came to an end. It is horrible to leave. I was hit by nausea and breathing problems in the airport. I nearly asked the driver to turn around.

To leave the one you love always feel bad I guess. Trouble is, I don't know if I see him again after four weeks - or after ten?

I will try to look at the bright side. I have made excellent preparations for when I'm moving down to live there. I know I am safe now. I know it is going to happen.

The dream is coming true, I am going to live with my love in the middle of what was once ancient Thebes..

It is worth it. It s worth the struggle and the trouble. And I hope one day all of you will join me in watching the sun going down over the Theban hills, while you are having tea on my roof terrace.

Ingen kommentarer: