mandag 6. august 2007

To loose a Soulmate... (To find oneself...)


A lot of our friends said we were like "One person"... And we were! We were like you!
When we met my world turned upside down. It started rotating in your direction. Even before I knew your name you made my heart beat faster every time I saw you on the street. When someone finally told me, I kept your name in my heart. First time you spoke to me, I thought it had to be some kind of misunderstanding.
You invited me to your place, and I came, filled with awe. We had everything in common, and destiny had finally brought us together. I was the only one who understood you. I was the chosen one.
This was sacred.
I shared your bed at night, and didn't sleep. I spent the night watching you, and listening to the sound of your breath.
One year was the exact time. Then I did what you did not want me to. I followed my heart. My young God changed into demon and the curses rained upon me.
Then the search started. Who was I - without you? What was my life without your visions? What was MY thoughts and opinions when I threw off yours?
The result is maybe not so spectacular. But it is real, it is mine!
It is me.

3 kommentarer:

Lady divine sa...

Im going to add you too...
About this post - I see a lot of depth in it...and it got me thinking a lot too...

Hope you're good..:-)

Nadiyya sa...

Hey thanks... Thanks a lot for that... It is a true story by the way.... I thinked I learned that we have to create our own happiness and not be dependant on others to do it.

Anonym sa...

I'd say the results are pretty spectacular!!
It's YOU!

F.J.