onsdag 15. august 2007

...And then he went back home...

I once went to a clairvoyant healer... During our session she suddenly said: We are not alone here, you have a brother who follows you, he is tall and blonde with curly hair...
And I said: That's right, I have a brother, he is 22, tall and blonde.
She laughed... Not him, you have a brother who was supposed to be born two years after him. His name is Elias. But he is with you, close to you. He watces over you. He grew up in heaven or, as we say, the other side... He is really radiant. Loving soul. You are lucky, she said.

I asked my mum. Her face was really funny... We had a match; She had an abortion two years after my brother was born. He was concieved... And then he went back home. Changed his mind. Was not ready.

Two years later I visited a second clairvoyant. She is channeling. She said: You have a brother who is watching over you. And he allows me to tell you a secret; He will come back to the earth - as your son.

Wonderful news! Welcome back Elias - I love you already.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

This is amazing - I have shivers down my spine! I'm completely in tune with the fact that we have many members in our soul family that come back and change and trade places throughout our lifetimes.

I went to a Past Life Regression Therapist with MVP a little over a year ago. One of the most remarkable situations occured for me. I met this woman who could feel and see energies and use her talent to help heal. I had never met someone so in tune with how I wanted to be. What she can do is a great talent - a gift I would be so lucky to continue refining and tapping into.

Long story short, we had a hypnotherapy session where I transcended my body and recalled clips of past lives I'd had. I recognized the soul of certain people that followed me on my journies through different lifetimes. I recognized MVP by his energy and some breakthroughs came about.

Maybe I'll blog about the experience I had. . . I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog a while back. Maybe you are here to remind me not to lost sight of the individual gifts I possess and to remember what else is out there :)

xoxo
~Lauren

Nadiyya sa...

Hey Lauren!!! Thanks for that wonderful comment to my post!! I am really really happy that it did something for you - And I definately think you should blog about your experiences!!

Lilly Craft sa...

Amazing story!
Hope I`ll se your son Elias when I visit you once in the future! :D

Nadiyya sa...

It IS a wonderful story! I still have some doubts if I should believe in it or not myself!

It is true that the two different ladies told me this.

So we'll just have to wait and see if I ever have a son!